LEMSlope is a slope stability analysis program using traditional limit equilibrium method. It takes advantage of the strength of Python script language and sets up the analysis model parametrically.
One of the main objectives of creating LEMSlope is to simplify the model geometry setup and reduce slope analysis time.
Typical analysis methods, including Morgenstern-Price method, Spencer method, Bishop method, Janbu method, Ordinary method, and general limit equilibrium method, are implemented in the program.
Concentrated loads, distributed loads, seismic load, polyline and spline water levels can be assigned to the analysis model. Additional pore pressures are able to be generated with ru and b-bar.
– fixed a dxf importing error
– fixed missing cheat sheet and missing function auto completion
– fixed excessively long load arrow symbol under English units
– fixed being unable to cut in some cases
– fixed showing point number and showing sketch line inconsistency when opening new file
– fixed unable to find correct point in polygon
– fixed crash when running existing files
– fixed a bug for auto phreatic line
– fixed missing cheat sheet
– fixed missing script autocompleter
– fixed missing convergence information
+ geometry setup with PythonScript
+ automatic polygon detection
+ multiple analysis method: m-p, Spencer, Bishop, Janbu, Ordinary, GLE
+ multiple cases
+ concentrated load, distributed load, seismic load
+ polyline and spline water level
+ ru and b_bar pore pressure
+ dxf data import
+ LEMSlope Python script editor
+ function cheatsheet
+ point and polygon data export
+ SI and English units
+ vector svg reult output