LEMSlope is a slope stability analysis program using traditional limit equilibrium method. It takes advantage of the strength of Python script language and sets up the analysis model parametrically.
One of the main objectives of creating LEMSlope is to simplify the model geometry setup and reduce slope analysis time.
Typical analysis methods, including Morgenstern-Price method, Spencer method, Bishop method, Janbu method, Ordinary method, and general limit equilibrium method, are implemented in the program.
Concentrated loads, distributed loads, seismic load, polyline and spline water levels can be assigned to the analysis model. Additional pore pressures are able to be generated with ru and b-bar.
Reinforcements implemented in LEMSlope include geosynthetics, soil anchors, and soil nails. Different friction resistances can be specified for different sections on a single soil anchor, which provides flexibility for considering anchors installed in different soil strata. At the same time, concentrated resistances can also be used to simulate individual helixes on soil anchors.
+ use -o opiton to specify output file in command line mode
+ write error messages or print output messages into log file in command line mode
– fixed program crashing when entry and exit points coincide
+ geosynthetics reinforcement
+ soil anchor and soil nail reinforcement
+ tau over sigma_v soil model
+ run analysis using command line without GUI
+ save analysis results
+ show B-bar and ru in soil property table
+ function to set if use B-bar with load
+ open file without running script
– dxf polyline start-end connection error
– fixed a dxf importing error
– fixed missing cheat sheet and missing function auto completion
– fixed excessively long load arrow symbol under English units
– fixed being unable to cut in some cases
– fixed showing point number and showing sketch line inconsistency when opening new file
– fixed unable to find correct point in polygon
– fixed crash when running existing files
– fixed a bug for auto phreatic line
– fixed missing cheat sheet
– fixed missing script autocompleter
– fixed missing convergence information
+ geometry setup with PythonScript
+ automatic polygon detection
+ multiple analysis method: m-p, Spencer, Bishop, Janbu, Ordinary, GLE
+ multiple cases
+ concentrated load, distributed load, seismic load
+ polyline and spline water level
+ ru and b_bar pore pressure
+ dxf data import
+ LEMSlope Python script editor
+ function cheatsheet
+ point and polygon data export
+ SI and English units
+ vector svg reult output